Changing Vessel Ownership

When ownership of the vessel changes while the vessel remains on the Register, the documentation providing details of ownership, the discharge/transfer of any existing mortgages and the recording of any new mortgages must be submitted to the Registry.

Declarations of Agreement to the transfer of ownership must be obtained from parties having a registered interest in the vessel, namely mortgagees and/or bareboat charter party principals. On completion of entering the amended particulars into the Register and payment of the appropriate fee, a new Certificate of Registry will be issued by our registrars.

Registration Fees

Stay Connected